CAT & GD-PI
TCC Management Systems
Home of Crystal Clear Concepts
MBA-entrance training : CAT & GD-PI
Why TCC ?
Why TCC ?
- TCC has the highest number of Concept Classes.
- 104 concept classes covering the entire gamut of CAT curriculum
- 24 in English
- 55 in Mathematics
- 25 in Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- The sheer number of classes ensure that each topic starts from scratch and transcends to CAT+ level.
- Culminating into CRYSTAL CLEAR CONCEPTS
- 9 classes
- 3 in English
- 3 in Mathematics
- 3 in Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- 9 subject tests under a controlled environment
- Classes totally driven by ‘Examination Perspective'
- Shortcuts galore across the board
- Blistering pace
- Mind boggling and mind blowing value addition
- More than 1,000 pages of core concepts – a ramification of 104 Concept Classes.
- More than 10,000 pages of printed and online material comprising books, booklets, tests, solutions and assignments.
- This ensures that a student has enough material to study and to practise.
- TCC provides a General Knowledge portal having 9 distinct features.
- Readymade and customised, exclusively for the TCC students.
- Some of the non-CAT examinations have a General Knowledge section.
- Additionally, GD-PI (Group Discussion and Personal Interview) will test the GK quotient and that too extensively.