CAT & GD-PI
TCC Management Systems
Home of Crystal Clear Concepts
MBA-entrance training : CAT & GD-PI
- TCC has the highest number of concept classes - 90 concept and advanced concept classes, tentative duration of each being 2.5 to 3 hours.
- 300 hours of classroom teaching takes care of the entire spectrum of the CAT curriculum.
- The duration and the sheer number of classes ensure that each topic starts from scratch and transcends to CAT+ level.
- 3-hour classes also help immensely given that CAT is a 3-hour examination to be taken non-stop.
- More than 1,000 pages of core concepts – a ramification of around 300 hours of classroom teaching.
- More than 10,000 pages of printed and online material comprising books, booklets, tests, solutions and assignments.
- This ensures that a student has enough material to study and to practise.
- TCC provides a General Knowledge portal having 7 distinct features.
- Readymade and customised, exclusively for the TCC students.
- Some of the non-CAT examinations have a General Knowledge section.
- Additionally, GD-PI (Group Discussion and Personal Interview) will test the GK quotient and that too extensively.