The biggest strength of TCC happens to be its teachers, i.e., the faculty members.
They are specialists, they are constant and they are permanent.
The faculty members (Sir and Ma'am) are incidentally the Directors / Owners of TCC.
Sir : Mr. Sandip Sen (Founder and Director)
- B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication. Ranked first in Engineering.
- MBA (Marketing and Finance) from XIM-B. Topped in Marketing.
- Also had final offers from IIM-K, IIM-I and S.P. Jain.
- Was one of the 20 people to be selected in an all-India selection comprising more than 6000 applicants (all MBAs) by IBM for its Team Blue.
- Training towards CAT and GD-PI-WAT since 1999.
- Training towards Hard Skill and Soft Skill development since 1999.
Ma’am : Dr. Soma Sen (Director)
- B.A. and M.A. in English from Jadavpur University.
- M. Phil and Ph.D from New York State University, USA.
- Ranked first throughout.
- Was a visiting faculty at Ohio University, USA.
- Guided Ph.D students in English Literature.
- Was an empanelled faculty of the UGC.
- Former corporate trainer in Communication.
- Erstwhile GMAT trainer.
- Training towards CAT and GD-PI-WAT since 2000.
- Training towards Hard Skill and Soft Skill development since 2000.
UNIQUE & UNMATCHED
- Sir is an Engineer and an MBA having topped in both.
- Ma’am is a graduate, post-graduate, M.Phil and Ph.D in English having topped across board.
- Additionally, Sir has been teaching the entire spectrum of Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation since 1999.
- Similarly, Ma’am has been teaching the entire range of English since 2000.
- These make them specialists.
- Since the inception of TCC (May, 2001), Sir and Ma’am have been the constant factor.
- Sir has been teaching the entire spectrum of Mathematics and LR & DI.
- Ma’am has been teaching the entire range of English.
- All the classes across all the batches are conducted by Sir and Ma’am only.
- This results in consistency, familiarity and flawless mutual understanding between the faculty members and the students.
- This is unique to TCC which no other institute has been able to match.
- Sir and Ma’am are permanent, by default, as they are the owners of TCC.
- This is also unique to TCC which no other institute has been able to match.
- In other places the faculty members are temporary as they leave and join other institutes and are replaced by new ones.
- If faculty members leave half-way through the course the career of the students is at a severe risk. There may not be any immediate substitute. Even if there is, the mutual understanding of a new teacher with the existing students is non-existent and there may not be any time left to develop the same.
- These can never happen in TCC.