A state-of-the-art campus spread over two floors comprising 5000 square feet of area provides a lifetime opportunity to experience a premier business school before going to one or even without going to one.
Here, a walk through the serene corridors augurs the walk through the resplendent corridors of achievements.
- The TCC Campus is under CCTV surveillance.
- This ensures enhanced security.
- This is the platform that caters to the enquiries and doubt clearing of the aspirants both in person and over phone.
- More importantly, it provides a continual support system for the existing students.
- Here the students unravel the genesis of Crystal Clear Concepts through an explicit a-la-carte spread of structure, concepts, logic and reasoning.
- Facilitating the same is technology (audio-visual aids – viz., computer, projector, visualiser, microphone and ceiling mounted speakers) in air-conditioned comfort.
- The place to brainstorm with the faculty members and carry back immense value addition.
- Learning need not be restricted to the TCC Classroom.
- This is an aid towards supplementary research and productive reading hours.
- Students can use the premises for self-study.
- Brainstorming among students is suggested and strongly encouraged.
- Two newspapers – one general and one business are available on a regular basis.
- Additionally, TCC provides varied reference books for MBA-entrance examinations for further practise.
- Besides, hundreds of books relating to fiction and non-fiction are available.
- Moreover, TCC provides a lending library whereby, students can take books home.
- This is a huge facilitator towards developing a sound reading habit.
- The Computer Laboratory ensures that “ON” is “IN”.
- This intends to provide the students with online test practice inside TCC’s own premises.
- It is the largest Computer Laboratory among similar institutes.
Conference / GD Room
- This is for group discussion sessions where the students get the unmatched opportunity of building their mind-set and adding to their knowledge frontiers.
- Corporate boardrooms in the future would evoke a sense of déjà vu.
- This, along with the Conference Room, upholds TCC’s numero uno status in the GD- PI training, aptly called the Management Development Programme.
- Here, the budding managers are groomed by the captains of the industry.
- The interviews are recorded for feedback, analysis and playback.
- “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” and Jill a dull girl, too.
- After the stimulating (food for thought) Concept Classes, food for the palate can do wonders. At the cafeteria tables the unknown faces transcend to be the known-ones.
- Gender-specific restrooms are present in different floors.
- This ensures complete privacy.
Hygiene & Safety
- Continuous cleaning and sanitisation.
- Hands-free sanitiser dispenser.
- Every TCC Team member and every TCC Student attending physical classes have been double vaccinated.